Introduction, definition and function of Cookies.
Cookies are files downloaded in your computer when you enter in certain websites. These cookies allow websites, in a summarized way, to store and recovery information about your navigation habits. Depending on the information of these cookies and the way you use your device, cookies may be used to recognize you as a user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies inside the hard disk only during the actual session occupying a minimum memory space and without harming your device. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them get erased from the hard disk once you have finalized (this kind of Cookies are also named “Session cookies”).
Most of the browsers do accept as standard these Cookies and, with independence of themselves, allow or block in security settings temporal cookies.
Without your express consent – thought the activation of the Cookies in your browser – we won’t link inside Cookies memorized data with the personal information you give us during the buying process.
What kind of Cookies use this website?
According to the entity that handles them: - Self-Cookies: Those sent by our own devices or domain. - 3rd party Cookies: Those send by a 3rd person device or domain (not run by us).
According the time period Cookies are activated:
- Session Cookies: Temporary Cookies that remain in your browser while you are in the website. These cookies don’t kept in your computer or device hard disk. These kind of Cookies are useful to analyze the rules of traffic in the website which allow us to improve our content and uses of the website.
- Persistent Cookies: Those which kept stored in the hard disk for a period of time and are read by the website every time you take a look to it. These Cookies expire once the period stablished finishes and they are use, mostly, to make easier the buying and the registering process.
According their finality:
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to obtain a satisfactory navigation due they make possible a good functioning of the website. As example, these kind of cookies allow to control the traffic and the data communication, to access to restricted areas, to realize the buying process, to use security elements, to store content to broadcast videos or to share content through the social media.
- Personalized Cookies: Those that allow the user to have access to the service with predefined according to some rules (language, kind of browser, etc.).
- Analytical Cookies: Those that allow to quantify the number of users in order to measure and to make statistical analysis of which use do the user of the services provided.
- Advertising Cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertisement space we offer.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Those that store information about the user’s behaviour obtained through the continuing observation of your navigation habits. These cookies allow to develop a specific profile to show you adverts from your own navigation habits.
You can allow, block or erase the installed Cookies in your device through the setting options of your computer’s browser.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html